There are a lot of ways to build quality backlinks for your SEO campaign. I have already covered some of the ways in my previous articles the best article directories for backlinks and dofollow video websites where you can submit your videos. Now I’m going to share a list of dofollow bookmarking websites.
In amplify, you can post status, videos and articles, however, the links there are nofollow. See image below. I used the NoDoFollow addon to identify types of links – purple means dofollow, and pink means nofollow.
Figure 1: (Click To View Larger Image)
Since the link to my website is pink, you might be wondering why I have included this in the list as it’s clearly nofollow. The only dofollow link going to an external website that you normally see is within the profile box. However, I have found a way where I can build a number of links from Amplify. Here’s what you can do:
- Click on My Amplog
- Click on Customize Your Sidebar (see image below)
- Choose the text or HTML Widget
- You need to create the backlinks using HTML code.
Figure 4: (Click To View Larger Image)
- Once you save your links, view My Amplog.
- You’ll now see a new widget appear, and in it a dofollow link.
- While this example only shows one link, you could add additional links to different web pages.
2. Links Gutter
Bookmarking is easy in Link Gutter. You just need to follow the step by step process.
- Click Submit Story
- Fill in the form, paying particular attention to the description part. You need to insert HTML code in order to build links within the description. I highly encouraged you to read my article, HTML code for backlinks to find out how.
Figure 6: (Click To View Larger Image)
- Once you submit the story, visit your profile and click submitted links
Figure 7: (Click To View Larger Image)
Here are the steps to create a dofollow bookmark in Gravee.
- Search for your article or anything you want to bookmark in the search box
- Click the bookmark icon
Figure 8: (Click To View Larger Image)
- You will be asked to fill in the form. If the web page you are going to bookmark has Meta tags, they will appear. See picture below:
Figure 9: (Click To View Larger Image)
- Once you add your bookmark it will appear in your profile page.
I hope you learn something. Do not limit yourself to building links on article directories, also use my list of dofollow bookmarking sites to help you get more links.